Benefits of the Dualtron Achilleus
- 120 km range (better than the Thunder)
- front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- a more modern look than the Thunder 1
- thinner and lighter (40 kg)
Presentation & data sheet
Description of the Dualtron Achilleus Electric Scooter
Thunder 1 features in the body of a Thunder 2
With a weight of 40.2 kg, the Dualtron Achilleus is a high-performance, sporty electric scooter. Another fast electric scooter on the market for the manufacturer Minimotors.
The power of Dualtron scooters is well known and this new Dualtron Achilleus is equipped with 2 Brushless motors for a power of 4648W.
The Dualtron Achilleus reaches a top speed of 80 km/h with a frame that can carry a load of up to 120 kg.
The Dualtron Achilleus has been ergonomically designed to be folded onto the platform for easier "transport" with the same latest generation stem system from Minimotors.
This steering system has also been revised and appears to be the most robust in the Dualtron range . A brand new reinforced kickstand is installed on this latest model. Ideal for storing after use or for taking a break between rides.
An LCD screen is positioned on the handlebars to allow control of the speed, battery gauge, rear light and automatic ignition.
What is the difference between the Dualtron Thunder 1 and the Achilleus
Here are the new features to discover on this Dualtron Achilleus scooter:
- LG 60V 35Ah cellbattery
- The Thunder 2's more modern chassis
- New LED Minimotors light signature
- New rear footrest with integrated tail lights for visibility
- New reinforced kickstand
- Double clamping ring to prevent stem play
- 35A controller for better autonomy
- Reduced magnet size (50mm vs. 60mm on the Thunder 1)
- Thinner and lighter (3 kg lighter than Thunder 1)
The Dualtron Achilleus is equipped with a high performance LG 60V 35Ah Lithium-Ion battery for a range of 120 km and a charging time of 12 hours. To reduce its charging time, it is possible to use a second standard charger to divide by 2 or by 4 in the case of a fast charger.
This new reference from Dualtron with the Achilleus is equipped with controllers delivering 35A in nominal for both power without losing too much autonomy.
The Minimotors Dualtron Achilleus electric scooter is equipped with front and rear ventilated hydraulic disc brakes.
It is also possible to travel safely in the dark as the Dualtron Achilleus electric scooter offers LED lighting at the front and rear, as well as a brake light on the raised footrest.
Finally, the Dualtron Achilleus has wide front and rear suspensions and 11-inch tyres to ensure a comfortable ride.
Features of the Dualtron Achilleus Electric Scooter
Maximum speed: 25 km/h (80 km/h on private roads)
- Range: 120 km (eco)
- Charging time: 12 hours
- Weight allowed: 120 kg
- Weight: 40.2 kg
- Wheel size: 11 inch tubeless
- Hydraulic discbrakes (front and rear)
- Engine: 4648W Power
- Battery: Lithium-Ion LG 60V35Ah
- Headlight: front and rear
- Dimensions unfolded: 125 x 61 x 124 cm
- Folded size: 125 x 27.5 x 56 cm
- Use on slopes up to 40%
- Front and rearsuspension (cartridge shock absorbers)
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (1 year for the battery)
- Colour: Black
Weebot delivers its products all over the world with its partners.
From 0 to 21€ : 4,90€
From 21€ to 49€ : 5,90€
49€ to 190€ : 7,90€
More than 190€ : Free
Delivery rest of Europe 🇪🇺 : from 49€ to 299€.
Delivery rest of the world 🌎 : From 59€ to 900€ depending on the product.
Exclusive Delivery DOM-TOM : Guadeloupe 🇬🇵, Martinique 🇲🇶, Réunion 🇷🇪, Mayotte 🇾🇹
From 0 to 99€ : 39€ (Express Delivery)
From 100€ to 399€ : 99€ (Express Delivery)
From 400€ to 999€ : 199€ (Express Delivery)
More than 1000€ : 350€ (Delivery at the port)
100% secure payment
Methods of payment
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or retrieve your credit card number.